June 25, 2010

Back pains; Naps are good

So today seemed like it has been like two days. It has been such a long day, and much has happened. Or at least to me it seemed like much. Well my day started off really tiring probably because I never get enough sleep anymore ahaha. I woke up earlier than usual because I had to leave earlier today because my grandma needed to be at my aunts house, so she dropped me off early at school. I chilled with other friends until class started. We were on the worst subject today...study skills. like I didnt know how to or something ahaha. during this time my back started to hurt, probably the way I was sitting no thank to my minor scoliosis. Very minor and normally doesnt effect my life except for the rare occasional back pains. Well anyways the movie we watch through class today was called Rudy, which was a boring movie about this guy who wanted to go to Notre Dame University and play football, but doesn't have the abilities too. It was really boring, and the only thing that got my through was the main character was pretty cute ahaha. right?

Adorable ahaha. I think I have a thing for football players ahaha (I actually like to watch the actually sport too ahaha), but it doesn't matter who you are I guess as long as you are the one aha. So the movie ended right at the bell at 2:25 and I went home. I was txting Luciano:], and when I got home I was really tired, and so I took a nap and woke up at like 6:45-ish about. I then deicided to finish watching the acafellas episode of Glee, because I didnt finish it the other day. I then had dinner, which was yesterday's leftovers, chicken broth rice and potatoes. Which now gets me here...well I guess thats pretty much it for today. Oh I'm going to sign up for driver's ed soon. yay! ahaha.

You guys are great.
Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment