June 21, 2010

Maybe somedays are just that simple

Wow it has been a weird day. I started of waking up this morning at 9:03 about. I went to eat breakfast, which today was a giant French cupcake about half the size of my head. It was very fluffly and eggy. At around 11 my grandma and I went to the city library. I didn't end up getting anything, but why not right? We came home and I was watching Drop Dead Diva with my grandmother for the first time. I was pretty interesting though I don't think I'll be staying in tune regularly. I then heated the leftovers from yesterday for lunch. I checked my email somewhat after, then fell sleep at 2. When I woke up it was arroung 5:30, and nobody was home until about 6:30 my grandmother came home from shopping. She bought random stuff like solar powered garden lights, door hooks, and plastic bag dispencer. I think she's a compulsive buyer. I had to assemble pretty much all of them, and then I took out the trash today to the curb because it is that day of the week ahaha. When I was doing it I had realized no matter how many times you move trash or smell it you never quite get used to it. After I had dinner, which was pretty much everything I ate at lunch, chicken and shrimp. I had some salsa and chips afterwards. Then I went to go pack my stuff for tomorrow because summer school starts tomorrow. Oh joy. Academic studies/Carrer Planning is totally not all bs. I'm not sure what I'm going to do now. Maybe watch some tv or something. Who know?

Keep well.
Byebye.

3 comments:

  1. erik

    thanks for the update

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never quite got in to Drop Dead Diva. Still think it's funny though. Oh, and what exactly is a french cupcake?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really know what a french cupcake is, but it's fluffy ahaha.

    ReplyDelete