June 19, 2010

Preferences on relationships

So this isn't going to be a normal post where I just talk about my lame and boring day aha. I was just about to go to bed when I started to think out of nowhere, what would be my perfect guy. So I decided, why not share it with you guys.Okay so I'm mainly going to focus on personality and stuff, which means I'm avoiding physical stuff because that's more just like umm...a lust kinda thing ahaha. Anyways, when I do get in a relationship I like to view it as not only a sexual bond, but also and emotional bond. I would have to very much have a relationship where we are both very independant of each other, but still very much in each others lives. Having a quite relationship, as in the sense of to the point where we are able communicate so well we don't constantly need to talk and explain things in long detail. I would like the relationship to be able to reach a point where we never have to apologize or find excuses, not because there is nothing to apologize for, but by the time we are going to we have already been forgiven by the other. I'd love for the relationship to go so well as where we are comfortable about telling each other our flaws and quirks, and just grow together on them. So yeah oh if anyone has ideas for other self-pouring post ideas please just leave a comment below. I opened it to where it doesn't matter if you have an account or not. Okay until next time you guys.

1 comment:

  1. erik

    i kind of like posts where people tell us what is going in their lives and i thought your idea of a relationship would be very nice to have

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete