June 18, 2010

First Day of Summer; Toy Story 3

Hello everyone! What a day it has been. It's been super fun today ahaha. So sharing time. Well today started off with me waking up to a text message at around 7:30 about whether or not my friend could make it to the movies today or not because I sent them a message last night whether they wanted to go see toy story 3 in 3D or not. He ended up not being able to make it. :( anyways so I had already also invited about four other people, which out of them only two ended up being able to go, which is what I expected ahaha. So the movie since the movie started at 2:05, I had time to kill. I went to eat breakfast where I just heated up some dinner from last night, which was curry. Then I decided to go and watch some of the recordings I had on the DVR. I was going to catch up on Glee since I have barely seen any of it since the new season started aha, but I got distracted and ended up watching The Forbidden Kingdom. I watched it more out of love of Michael Angarano then because it was a good movie. It wasn't that great, but Michael Angarano is just so cute. It makes me want to die aha. I don't really like him now because I don't like his hair long or the way he has it now, but I liked him in his younger days. I mean come on, it's he adorable?
Well anyways haha, after the movie was over it was over I decided to chill for a while, and play my guitar because I was pretty tired. Then finally I decided that I felt like getting ready to go see Toy Story, so I got dressed and did all my hygene related things to get ready and nice to go out. I then watched Toy Story, which was amazing and I loved it. My childhood just came rushing back. WHOOSH! Yes the sound effect was nessesary ahaha. (Toy Story was my favorite childhood movie back in the day) I'm not going to spoil it for you guys, so yeah just go out and watch it. After the movie one of my friends left, and my other friend and I went to Fatburger where we ate fries. After me and my friend decided to go to the mall. We were window shopping for hours ahaha. I was going to buy something, but I was kinda embaressed to, so I was going to wait until my friend left, but she ended up staying the whole time I could be there so there went my chance aha. We chilled in the food court, where we didn't eat because we weren't hunger. We just chilled until I was going to be picked up. Then I finally went home, where I ate dinner and then talked on the phone with a friend for while. (different one then the ones from the movies) And now here I am typing it all up. I think I'll go check some mail and stuff then go and watch tv. Oh one more thing, today was the anniversary of the day I got together with my first and last girlfriend, which is now my bestfriend, and now it becomes more of a celebration of our friendship and awesomeness ahaha. yeah...just had to share that.
Have an awesome tomorrow.
Byebye.

2 comments:

  1. I freaking LOVED Toy Story 3. My friend and I went and saw the midnight showing last night. I know how you mean about your childhood caming rushing back to you. Sorry for the random comment from a totally random person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. It's totally chill. It's nice to know my life is somewhat less boring than I thought for somebody to actually read aha.

    ReplyDelete