June 24, 2010

I'm going to wake up happy tomorrow.

So today was like any other day kind of until near the end ahaha, but I'll mention this again later. Anyways I woke up today tired as a my printer is useless! (you guys will understand that later on in the blog) I went to school as usual. We ended assessing ourselves of how we learn and our study habits. Apparently I'm a visual, audio, and tactile-kinesthetic learner...as apposed to most people only being one or two of the three, but I'm all three ahaha. I dont really know what that means, but it probably means something. So we have silent reading in class everyday, which gets a little on my nerves since I really don't like reading. I've been reading Flight 29 Down, which was based of the tv show on Discovery Kids if anyone knows it. After that we began watching Akeelah and the Bee in class. It was okay, could have been better, though I wasn't all to into it like The Blindside the other day. near the last 5 minutes of class I had like 5 phone calls I had from my grandma asking where I was, which I had to ignore. You'd think she would know I was in class ahaha, but I guess not. I soon left and not long after getting into the car Luciano(Chano) texted me, which I will get back to later. When I got home today I watcher Invader Zim because it was on, and then watched the "Acafellas" episode of Glee. I don't know what my grandmother made for dinner today but I ate it. I then went on the computer to do my daily computing needs ahaha. I also played with my iPod touch now that it's upgraded to iOS4, which is great. Then started on my summer school homework I have been procrastinating, and just finished. No thanks to my lousy printer. It ran out of colored ink, and wouldn't print out correctly and stuff. ugh. its pretty useless at times. I had to print out a collage mural thing on my responsiblities of my class, which I BSed. So anyways back to Luciano, well I've been pretty much chatting with him ever since I got out of school. He is such a flirt, but I like it so...ahaha. He asked me out, which I answered yes to, though I'm not sure how I'll work out and how official it'll be, but hopeful all goes well. ;] I'll keep you guys posted. Well until tomorrow. I love you guys for reading. heres a big hug. -hugs tightly-

Thanks for reading.
Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment