June 19, 2010

TV remote; Gleeked out

So today for me has moved surprizingly very slowly, which is opposite of how it usually would be because it is a Saturday. They normally fly by, but today was just so slow. I'm becoming really repetetive about it, but I can't stress it enough. There were points where I just sat/lied down on the floor, and did absolutly nothing. Well anyways moving on. Today I woke up to eat bearkfast, which was some Thai chicken stuff. After I went up stairs to watch some Saturday morning cartoons. Yes I'm a dork for still watching them, but being a kid is funny and there is no reason to grow up so fast. Anyways, while I was watching cartoons my grandpa barged into my room looking for the downstairs TV remote, knowing I lost mine and could have possible taken it. I didn't so I was kind of pissed when he kept searching my room even after I told him I didn't take it, like I couldn't be trusted or something. After that, my grandma told to search mt room for my original, though it has been missing for about a month or so, and I haven't found it. I had to pretty much flip through my entire room. I never found it. She wasn't happy with me. I have a record of misplacing things alot, more then most people. I plan on trying to keep my room clean now since I flipped through it, and reorganize everything. I don't know how long it'll last. My record is 3 weeks of seemingly clean aha. Well after going through my room I decided why not watch some DVR stuff. So I decided I would catch up on Glee, since I haven't been staying in tune for possible ever. I watched seven episodes today, which were episodes "Hell-O"-"Theatrical". I was watching for what felt like an eternity, while hugging a stuffed giant dog I happened to have nearby. After I decided I need to exercise and work out somewhat so that when I go to summer band camp (yes I'm in band) that I won't have the side effects of couch potato-ing ahaha. After I ate dinner, and then here I am now. It is quite a boring, and slow moving day. So sorry for wasting your time if you read this, my life can be incredible dull. I only hope your day went better than mine.

Don't hurt yourself.
Byebye.

2 comments:

  1. erik

    all our lives are really boring to tell u the truth. do u live with just your grand parents

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete