June 16, 2010

Starting a Blog - post numero uno

Hello there blog readers. I'm starting this post as a way to just write down and share my life with all you guys. Also since summer break is coming up I decided this would be a good way to kill some time. I'm not looking to have a bunch of people follow me or anything, this blog is just here aha.

Anyways, on to today.
So today I went to my second to last day of school. Which means finals! :D oh joy ahaha...not really, but they weren't to bad. I normally have what it called zero period, which is a class before first at 6:45 am, which what I went to today. I normally get out at 2:45, but since it was finals we only had 0, 2nd, 4th, and 6th today so i got out at 12:30, which was super cool because I get to sleep (I tend to lack sleep). In zero, which is my band class, we recorded music for next year for the incoming freshmen to practice to. In second (Language Arts/English) we presented our class reflection finals project. I wrote a song, and made a video. I'll post it on youtube, and a link for it if i ever decide to post it aha. In fourth we had to do a presentation of our finals project on an animal. In sixth, which is my foreign language (Japanese), since we took our final before today, we watched a movie in Japanese. It was about a little girl, and her dog during an earthquake. It was so sad. I almost cried. Then school ended, and I went home, and slept. After I woke up, I made a hot dog and this blog (concurrently). I tend to multi-task alot, so most likely when I'm typing up a blog post I will also be doing something else aha. Now I'm typing this blog aha, and I will probably go do something else with this blog or something. I probably post one of these about daily or so.

Byebye.
Stay chill.

3 comments:

  1. YAY FIRST!!! LOL I will tell you my comments on Skype!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi welcome to blog land. Look forward to reading more of your blogs. Have fun and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. erik

    hope u enjoy the blog

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete