June 23, 2010

Blindside; SSDD

So summer school day two. Ten more to go. This class is pretty easy eventhough we don't do anything I'll ever use in life. We usually just end up watching non-related movies. Like I said yesterday we watched Memphis Bell and today we saw The Blindside. It was a brilliant movies and easily made me tear up in a good way. Since we spent pretty much watching the blindside at lunch during summer school I decided to buy a summer school lunch for the first time. it was the grossest thing I had ever seen. I got a soft taco with so much grease it seeped throught the wrapping ahaha. It was nasty. I can't believe I ate that.
ugh. Well anyways after school my grandma picked me up, then my uncle's girlfriend to take her to the Tokyo Auto Repair cause her car was there being fixed. She thanked us and then parted. I asked my grandma how her day was and she responded, "SSDD". I thought about it until she said, "same shit, different day". I love my grandma. We went to pick up somethings from my schools bandroom and then went home. When I got home I spent many many times trying to update my ipod to the new iOS4, which is amazing and I love it. I've also been texting this guy since I got out of school that I met online. His name is Luciano, though I think ever one calls him Chano. He is super nice, and we have many common. I'm actually texting him right now ahaha. Well I'll type more interesting stuff later byes. Oh I keep for getting to do this, but everyone should totally check out Robert's blog, http://lrtackle15.blogspot.com/, and my bestfriend's blog, http://maleah-lexii.blogspot.com/, they are great people.

Until tomorrow night.
Byebye.

2 comments:

  1. erik

    could u put links into to your friends blog's so we can check them out

    i like SSDD its a good saying, hope all is well

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete