June 20, 2010

Father's Day Picnic; Super cool Pool Time

Hey there everyone. How was your guys' father's day? I don't know about you guys, but started out today really really tired. I woke up at I remember seeing 9:03 on my clock ahaha. random trivial things I remember. Yay subcontious short-term photographic memory ahaha. Wow that's a mouthful. Anyways I took about half an hour (is that proper grammer since hour doesn't start with a vowel?) to "wake up", which included some reps and exercise. I soon when downstairs to watch some tv shows I had recorded last night that I was to busy/lazy to watch ahaha. Then it was 11 and I got ready to go to the park, and have a family picnic for father's day. I had to clean out the ice box cooler thing before we put anything in so I did that, and then we went to great park in Irvine. I decided to wear jeans. Bad choice, it was hot. We had sandwiches for lunch, and we played catch and other fun family games like telephone and letters A-Z topics game. We soon left, and the family went their seperate ways. I went home, and out of exhaustion from sleeping at like 2 last night plus the fun today I passed out on my bed. After me and my little sister, which is like 4 (yes I realized the significant age difference), went swimming at the community pool because she really wanted too, and who else whould take her? Besides it was hot, so why not? We went in the pool, and I was kind of sore so I went to the spa/jaccuzi to relax and stuff. When were leaving, we rinsed off, and my sister put on an adorable towel robe that had a bunny hood and paws for pocket and yeah we walked home. We had dinner, which my step-mom picked up at a resteraunt somewhere in Irvine. It was delicious. After I finished the season finally of Glee, and my sister went home to my dad's house. Did you think she lived with my? No. Anyways goodnight everyone.
Take care.
Byebye.

1 comment:

  1. erik

    hi how are things for this fathers day i just called my dad, he lives in florida most of the year and only comes north for a couple of months now

    its fuuny we use an in front of hour i dont know why its just one of those rules of english we constantly break

    hope u enjoy blogging take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete