June 27, 2010

When will I be back on schedual?!

Okay so as any of you that read yesterday's posts, I have been off my schedual since I normally post at like 8:30-8:45, but its like 10 something right now. I got home pretty late :\.
So I'd told you guys yesterday that if anything significant happened yesterday after my post I'd tell you today. Well...nothing really happened except I;m going really really low on txt. Like I'm pretty much running on empty, which sucks :P. Well this morning I woke up cramped-ish. Since I was sleeping at my dad's house, we all had to cram into one room (me, my lil sis, my dad, and step-mom). I was the first one to wake up at like 7, because I'm the morning rizer. Everyone else woke up like at 10. We chilled and stuff at the house until about 1pm, and we left for Lake Perris, which was fun. Freshwater beaches are weird...ahaha. We saw the strangest things there. On the way back home to my dad's house, we ate at a McDonalds. They are everywhere. I got the double quarter pounder because I'm fat that way (fat as in eat alot not weight). Then we chilled at my dad's until we finally we decided we should head to my house house because I have school tomorrow. ugh. Anyways before we went to my house we went to eat dinner at a buffet in Westminster. We went to eat at it because it changed ownership, so we wanted to see how it was. It was horrid. I could not stand the food there. I eventually got a stomach ache. The only thing good there was the watermelon, but thats prolly only because it was in season. ahaha. DO'NT eat at Tokyo buffet in Westminster. My stomach ache just died down. When I got home I talked on the phone with Alexa for a while. Saying goodbye since she is going on a vacation for a while in the Virgin Islands. Have fun Alexa! I'll miss you mucho! So today has been a pretty packed day. ahaha. Sorry I didn't get to chat alot with you today Luciano.

On to tomorrow.
Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment