June 17, 2010

Introducing myself?; Last day of school

So just the other night or so, a friend told me over skype that for my next post I should introduce myself to you guys, so here I go I guess...

note: Please bare with me here. It's going to be a long post because not only is this a post just to introduce myself but also I'm going to tell you about my day after.

So hmmm. where should I start?...well I'm gay, but I believe most of you guys know that aha. So I think I always kind of knew I was. The first instance that hinted I was gay to myself, now that I look back on it, was when I was like six or seven I saw Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and I remember I had a crush on one of the characters. I think it was Oliver Wood. I don't really like him anymore, but yeah...and ever since I guess I kinda knew.
I never really had a hard time accepting I liked men, but I had a hard time figuring out how to go out as identifying myself. I used to date this one girl, and she was awesome and amazing and I love her like a sister. We dated for a little over a year, until I decided it wouldn't work out. A couple weeks later I came out to her and she's been there always for me. much love.

On to today
So today was my lasy day of school, and we only had to go to our odd classes today because of finals schedual. so periods 1, 3, and 5. I got to sleep in since I didn't have zero period today, which made me mucho happy aha. Anyways, today I started of with first period which is jazz band, and all we did was chill since we can't really have a final in that class. Then in third, APhuman geography, we watched Batman Begins since we have already taken our AP test like a month back. And then finally I had 5th, which was geomerty. We actually had texts in that class ahaha. :P School is over and now on to summer yippie! downside is starting Tuesday I have summer school xP. It's for a class I'm required to take, but didn't have enough room for aha. Academic Studies/Career Planning. What a load of bs. aha. I would have more to say, but it's only half way through the day. I'll probably start posting later at night so that I have more to type up aha.
Okay until next time :]
Byebye.


3 comments:

  1. erik

    are you out to everyone and what are you hoping to study in college

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. no not everyone, just like the people eho ask. which surprisingly not many ahaha. i think its because nobody has the guts to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to studies economics and business so one day I'll become a business leader of something great.

    ReplyDelete