June 26, 2010

Day 3 - Parents

Well this one's going to be difficult.


Dear Parents,

I'm going to have trouble finding ways to make this one letter, since you guys are like yeah...and since I don't live with you guys. There are so many things I thank you for, and appreciate though I don't show it. I'm glad that you guys are always there for me even though I don't spend alot of time with you guys. I sometimes wish I had the courage to tell you I'm gay, but I don't. I love you guys and I will do my best to set an example to my two younger siblings (brother; mom's son, and sister; dad's daughter), since I'm the oldest. I only hope I grew up the way you wanted, well beside probably being gay. I don't really know what to say to you guys that doesnt leave one of you guys out so I'm going to end it here. ahaha. Bye. <3

1 comment:

  1. Coming out to your parents is always hard. Only my mother knows and I doubt I'll ever tell my father. I hope that someday you will muster up enough courage to tell your parents. You just have to be strong.

    ReplyDelete