June 26, 2010

Posting Early Today

Well normally I'd start typing up my post aroung 7:45 and put it up around 8:15-8:30, but I have to spend the night at my dad's today, so I have no means of posting anthing while I'm there. I'll be back on schedual tomorrow, but until then here i go...
Well I woke up today at I remember 8:36 (weird how my mind remembers that), and I saw I had a message from Luciano saying good morning and such. I then went downstairs and my grandma offered to take me out to eat breakfast, which I accepted to go after I took a shower first. I wanted to go to Fry's to get some new earbuds before going to eat so we did. We ended up going to Carl's Jr. and I brought about 4 burgers, though I only finished 2 so far and will eat the others later. I went home and my dad showed up to chill. He's actually on the couch near me, but he's to absorbed into the tv right now. We signed up for drivers ed online classes, which I finished the first unit today. It was no sweat but I got lazy so I dont really feel like moving on today. I'm going to pack some things like my swimming trunks because my dad might take me, my sister, and her mom (my step-mom) to a lake or the beach tomorrow. yay. I think I'll be cool. Well I'll include anything important that happens after this into tomorrows post.

Hopefully I'll be back on schedual tomorrow.
Byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment