June 27, 2010

Day 4 - Your sibling

Wow. considering my siblings are not related to each other, this will be interesting. Also because they are young. ahaha.


Dear Brother&Sister,

You guys get on my nerves sometimes, and make me want to like shove you guys in a closet or something, but I really really do love you guys so much. <3 I know I should be setting an influence for you guys, and I'm sorry it's such a crappy one. ahaha. I hope you guys grow up to outshine me, because that would make me so happy for you guys. I know our age differences are pretty bad, especially you sister. 11 years difference. I'll be old by the time you are my age ahaha. And bro, take care of mom. I know I don't visit and talk to you guys enough, and I'll try to do that so much more when I can. I love you guys both. Behave. Oh sister I can hear you running around upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment