June 30, 2010

Day 7 — Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush

Well I'm kinda debating on who to write this to because my only had an ex-girlfriend, who is not my bestfriend. So...I kinda should write it to someone else. Well I never had an ex-boyfriend, considering I'm on my first relationship with a guy right now, and I never really had an ex-love. So...I guess I have to go with an ex-crush...eventhough I never felt strongly for them.


Dear ****,

I'm going to ex out your name incase you read this, though you probably won't. Anyone asks who you are I will probably tell them who you are, but in private. So I had a crush on you...you were probably straight, but you had a bunch of gay tendencies ahaha. or maybe i was just seeing them over your straight ones ahaha. You became my best guy friend this year, eventhough you are changing schools. Which by the way I'm severly upset about. I'm no longer crushing on you because I kinda began seeing you as a brother. I'm really mad that you are changing school since it is your fault and you don't want to. I know I bag on you alot, and insult you almost daily, but you know I'm kinding. I love yah man...as a brother. trust me. I kinda find it really strange I used to have a crush on you. Sometimes I wish I came out to you but ever chance I get I don't feel like dealing with it. wow I think this is my longest letter by far...well I'll see you at school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment