July 1, 2010

Remember the....morning

So hello everyone. you guys are probably wondering about my title. well today's un-related class movie was Remember the Titans, and I barely remember what happened in class this morning, thus resulting in my title. Well all I remember was doing self assesments and then watching Remember the Titans, which was a sad, but great movie. And some of the actors were cute. I have a thing for football players ahaha. Well anyways I got picked up from school by my uncles girlfriend today because apparently my grandma thought there was something wrong with her car (eventually mine). The mechanic doesn't think there is, but for some reason she wants to bring it in again...whatever. Well when I got home I chilled for a while, until 4 o'clock sharp I had music lessons. It was cool seeing my teacher again. I haven't seen her for two weeks because she gave my a break for finals and stuff. She's a dyke. ahaha. weird but oh well. When I got home I was pretty much messaging Luciano all the time. Until just about half an hour ago. I was watching tv (Degrassi) while messaging him. He's so sweet. and we are doing quite well. He's out of state for his uncle's wedding right now, so the time difference is probably getting to him ahaha. Have fun hun. After I got on the computer...chatted a little. It was a good day. 4 day weekend! yay! I don't have school until Tuesday! Woopie! Ahahaha.

Have fun tomorrow.
Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment