July 9, 2010

Dispicable summer school ends

Today was my last day of summer school! yay! I woke up to take a shower and get ready as usual. I we finished The Castaway, then we took a test on our last unit of the class. After, we finished up our presentations we had started yesterday. I present the occupation of a CEO. After all the presentations were finished we started a movie, which I don't know the name of because we didn't have to watching it and it was lame. I ended up playing cards and chatting the whole time. After school I went to a friends to chill. We went to her neighborhood park with some other friends and chilled, until it was about 5. Then we headed to the movie theathers to watch Dispicable Me. It was so adorable fun! Ahaha. I loved it. I love Pixar! Ahaha. The we snuck in to see the end of Avatar, mostly to make fun of it, because apparently it is crap, and it was. Then we went to Fatburger and I ordered the triple XXX king burger challenge, which I finished. It was kind hard to continue after I only had meat left, but I finished ahaha. They don't really make a big deal out of it anymore. I didnt even get a certificate like I was supposed to. After we headed back to my friends house. We all chilled and chit chatted. I left at about 10 and got home about 15 mintues later. and here I am...I felt like alot more has happened. oh well.

Have sweet nightmares.
Byebye.

3 comments:

  1. We don't have Fatburger restaurants where I live. I found a YouTube video showing someone taking the 'triple XXX king burger challenge'. What a burger! I don't see how one person can eat all of that. It just backs up the theory that teenagers have a bottomless pit for a stomach. Enjoy it now, Erik, one day when you get older you won't able to do that unless you want to be way overweight. Just out of curiosity, what does one of those monsters cost these days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despicable Me is such a good movie! I hear that they're going to make minion plushies. And yes, Avatar is complete crap. Shyamalan totally screwed up the entire movie from mispronouncing names to leaving out vital plot points from the television show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the burger only was about $10.96 including tax.

    ReplyDelete