July 2, 2010

Day 9 - Someone you wish you could meet

I'm really debating whether I want to do Luciano, or a celebrity. The reason being is that I'm planning to meet Luciano anyways, so...I think I'll choose a celebrity.


Dear Michael Angarano,

You are amazing, and I have like a celebrity crush on you. I love watching your movies, even if they are the bad ones. I watch them anyways. You are old now. Cut your hair, and shave because it kinda grosses me out. You looked so much better with your head shaved or short hair, then with your hair long or slicked back. None the less, if you did that I'd love to chill with you. We'd have some pretty you times. I loved you in your first major movie Little Secrets as Philp. You were such a cute little boy back then. And you were pretty attractive in the movie Black Irish. Anyways you are awesome, and I love the fact that you are Italino decent, and you live right in LA. I hope you have the chance chill or even meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment