July 5, 2010

Day 12 — The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain

Well there was never anyone I truely ever hated...and I don't know of anyone I blame for any big pain that I had, but if I have to I guess I have to...


Dear ex-stepdad,

I can never truely ever hate you, but you did cause some big obstacles and bumps in my life that weren't to fun to go through. You and my mom constantly fought, and the enviroment with you there eventually had me move across the whole country from my mom. Even through all this I can never hate you or say that you are the cause of my most painful pains because I wouldn't change it due to the way my life has played out now. I like how my life played out to ever change it, and since you partly indirectly caused that I can never truely hate you and say you are the one to cause me the most pain, but hey I had to write to someone...and you were the closest to that person that came to mind. Well eventhough I don't like you, I do see that now that you are so much better after the divorse...and you are my brother's dad so...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment