July 6, 2010

Day 13 — Someone you wish could forgive you

Damn...I don't know who to write to...


Dear you know who you are,

I don't believe there are so many thing that I need you to forgive me in, but I need to know that no matter what I do, that as long as I'm doing it for a good reason, you can forgive me. There is a point in the our friendship that I believe that I love you, not in a romantic way, but in a way I couldn't anyone else. I'd forgive you for anything out of love. I will always forgive you...doesn't mean I'll be happy, or be okay with whatever it was, but I'd forgive you. I know they mean my who I wish could forgive me as of now, but I don't care for those people because if they can't forgive me...then they aren't worth seeking forgiveness. You on the otherhand I need to know that you could forgive me for my stupidity because I try out of consern and care. I completely bent what this letter was supposed to be about, but what the hell. I needed to get this out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment