July 8, 2010

AP Human Geography score back!

So I woke up this morning at about 6:40 to get ready only to fall back asleep until 7:09...I thought I'd end up late, but it turns out we ended up early again. We finished watching The Renaissance Man, and then we had silent reading. I hope I get to finish my book before class ends...I'm such a slow reader. Well after we finished up our college worksheets and stuff, we started the oral presentations of our projects. Yes, the one I procastinated until just last night, but I didn't present today and was put off until tomorrow ahaha. Well and we started another movie. The unrelated movie today was The Castaway. Something about the main character, Chuck, being he's stranded on an island and rugged is a turn on...not after his hair has grown for like ever but yeah. Well, today I was picked up with the surprize of seeing my little cousin in the backseat car seat. He apparently didn't want to go to school and wanted to go with my grandma today. shame shame. ahaha. lucky kid. We went home and my friend called me asking what my AP Human Geography test score was...so I went to go check the mail. I got a 4! I was quite pleased...I expected like a 3. Well I had music lessons today at 4 and when it ended at 4:30 I had to go find my grandma and cousin at the park across the street from my lesson. Well I got home and had some dinner, though I'm probably going to eat again soon. and I fell asleep at about 6:30 and ust woke up about 45minutes ago. in that time I have signed on to facebook to only see that I had about 12 comments on my facebook status bout my AP test score...spam much? Well then here I am. I'm going to finish my postings tonight and then eat.

Thanks for reading.
Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment