July 14, 2010

Happy Bastille Day 2010!

Okay I literally have no thoughts going through my head, thats how brain-numbed I am. I blame the heat. Well today is Bastille Day, also known as La FĂȘte Nationale or le quatorze juillet. I hope everyone had a great day because I literally am bored out of my mind. Actually I'm so bored, I am no longer functioning properly. I woke up today, at 9, not knowing I had a denist appointment at 10:30 until I was alreted by my grandma. We got there a little late but oh well. It was just an ordinary cleaning and check-up. After we went to Yoshinoya to pick up some Japanese fast-food. I got a beef and chicken plate. I should just got a chicken bowl because I didnt really like the beef. I also got some sushi from there because apparently they sell sushi now, so I thought I'd give it a shot. It was okay, but there was to little. I also realized how much I hate wasabi. It's just gross. but for some reason I happen to love ginger. I dont know why but I could probably eat like a bowl of that stuff. I'm strange. Well we got home and I pretty much just vegetated all day. I slept for a while too. I didnt really even do anything. I just sat there on the couch. the tv wasnt even on. I eventually turned it on and I watched like one episode of like Degrassi. Lucas is really hot. why am I attracted to that bad boy? why? ahaha. Anyways. I played some piano, and yeah...I kind of just sat around until now. I had some surry for dinner, but I was still hungry so I ate some Chef Boyardee. For the longest time I was wondering what a beefaroni was. It was strange.

Let's hope tomorrow will hold some seemingly exciting events.
Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment