July 1, 2010

Random semi-self pouring Questions

So out of request I went on facebook the other day and asked my friends to ask me a couple questions they think I should answer in my blog, eventhough they will not read it here. They are atrociously random questions. I just though what I think my friends want to know are would be cool things to open up on you guys about. and since I feel bad about those of you guys who can't comment on my facebook, if you put a questions in the comments, I'll answer them :D. Btw don't go looking for my facebook because I probably won't add you. ahaha. anyway here we go....


What's your favorite color? (wow original)
Blue...ummm yeah... :]

What's your favorite stuff animal you own?
Ummm...I'm not really sure if it's considered an animal since it's actually a spirit, but I have a white small Totoro plushie. And I love it. and for those of you that don't know who Totoro is you should go watch My Neighbor Totoro by Miyazaki. Amazing.

What color and type of underwear are you wearing?
umm like really short little boy boxer briefs that are black with white polar bears on them x]. I still fit in 8 year old underwear ahaha. I like the fit.

Who is your celebrity crush?
I have like 3: Gerard Butler, Robert Downey Jr., and Michael Angarano ahaha.

I'm going to tackle two questions with one stone.
What is your favorite quote? If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
"You should love yourself for who you are, and never change yourself because there is no one worth changing for…but obviously if you are a serial killer and you have thoughts about little kids and you’re quite old, then yes you should change yourself because that is quite sick." - Johneepixals7 on youtube

What is a hero in your own word, and what qualifies you to be one?
Those that can reach happiness without the expense of others or give up themselves to create happiness for another without harming others, and this is what makes them happy. These are heroes.


Can you tell me what love is? Not just spousal type relationship kind of love, but like all kinds.
Love is when you truely care for someone. Enough to love them unconditionally, and even when they make a mistake, before they even say sorry you have forgiven them. But don't let my definition taint your. Love is what you believe it is.

Favorite pair of lyrics?
It might not be the right time.
You might not be the right one,
but there's something
about us I want to say,
because there's something between us anyway

Most worn article of clothing that is visible to others? And favorite article of clothing? Special reason?
ummmm...my jeans ahaha. I wear them alot. Ummm I don't think I have a particular favorite article of clothing....wait nevermind I have this baby shirt, which no longer fits me since it's like tiny, but it's my favorite because it has my face on it and I have had it since I was three.

What color are your favorite pairs of socks? (why are these all clothing related?)
umm I don't own my favorite pair of sock, but the are rainbow striped. They are my cousins. they go knee high. ahaha. so gay!

What is my favorite type of cheese?
Probalone on sandwiches, bree on cracker, swiss on pretty much anything else.

What is your favorite style of Roman column?
I prefer Greek.

Your favorite superhero power?
umm on superheroes, I like the Superman's abilities, even if I greatly dislike him compared to superboy. ahaha. On me I'd like the Cheshire Cat's abilities ahaha. I love him.

Favorite pizza topping?
Well...ummm. Pineapple, and my perfect pizza would be pineapple, bell pepper, spinach, and spam. though I normally hate spam.

Is there anyone, if you had the chance, go on a date with?
Umm excluding my boyfriend? Probably some celebrity, but I wouldn't want it public and crap. ummm yeah...

Well that was kinda fun. If anyone has questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment