July 8, 2010

So yet another request...

So apparently my friend (I don't think I have ever really mentioned her before) believes that I should do a post about her, and I thought about it and...well I never really get the chance to hang out with her anymore. I mean she is always busy the days I'm free and the days I just want to rest. Beside I'm more of a chill and relax type of hanging out person, while she is a partier. I mean its okay because thankful somethings fall under both, like movies. I do wish we were closer, but that dosen't mean I don't love her to death. I mean thats why I worry about her to death, and just wish she knew her limitations better sometimes. I fear that her life could spin out of balance sometimes. Its not that I don't trust her, I am just worried. I would love to hang out with her more. Actually I'm supposed to chill with her Sunday at the park and her house. I actually miss the time where we were younger and had that connection still. It was only about a year ago too! I do love her, and for her sake right now, I'm not putting her name. Sometimes I wish I new where the middle school version went. I hope she is better than I worry sometimes. Love!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erik, I'm an old gay guy living in London. I've been following Gay Andy's blog, and he pointed to yours. He says you don't get a lot of comments yet, and I just wanted to say, keep it up and don't get discouraged. it's taken him a lot of time and effort to build up his blog.
    I haven't read all your posts yet, but it looks interesting, and I really like the idea that gay boys around the world support each other. And you get followers from countries that aren't gay-friendly, which must be a life-saver.
    Good luck, Erik!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erik,

    I read about your blog on Gay Andy's one. I love reading his and I'm going to start reading yours too.

    I hope you and your friend will find some time that you can spend together, just like the old days.

    Greets!

    Erik (also with a kay!) from The Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete