July 20, 2010

Sorry Sorry Sorry

Sorry you guys. I havent really gotten into blogging these past couple of days ahaha. I apologize. Well I decided to write about today and then two short summaries of what happened on the days I have gone.

Today
So today I woke up and headed to my friends house. We just kind of chilled pretty much the whole day. We played Wii a little, and some other misc. things, like taking many many pictures and random crap like that. We had carnitas for lunch. yummy. and we talked and pretty much chilled until about 6pm, I had to leave and go to the market with my grandma. She needed to go get some rice, while I went to get some fastfood dinner. ahaha. I really didn't do much of anything today...
Day Before Yesterday
Well the day before yesterday. I kind of just chilled, and talked on skype and watched tv all day until about 7. My cousins came over and we had an awesome time. My cousins are great. We played House of the Dead 2&3 on Wii, and shot zombies. Yippie. ahahaha. :D and we played Mario Party 8, which was pretty fun. They left at 11pm. I hope I get to hang out with them soon again. :] I dont get to see them to often anymore.
Yesterday
Yesterday I pretty much spent the whole day with my dad sister and stepmom. We went to lunch at the Osaka Buffet. yummy. and then I went to get a haircut down in Westminster. Now my hair is kinda short, but I like it. Ahaha. After we went grocery shopping and then home to cook a post-grocery shopping meal. Post-grocery shopping meals are usually the best/strangest/various. There was sea snails....prawns, and other misc. things. ahaha. After I went to sleep because I was so tired.

1 comment: