July 3, 2010

Tall Mouse, Big Lots, and the 99 cent store...

So today I think I woke up around...like 9 something, thought I'm not entirely sure. I really didn't do anything today. I was originally planning to go to the park with a couple friends at 1pm, but they could go...so we canceled. I ended up going to Tall Mouse, Big Lots, and the 99 cent store today. I went to Tall Mouse to get crafts, and junk for my final project poster for my summer school class :P. Then I went to Big Lots to see if I could find anything else for my project, and I decided I officially hate Big Lots. It is useless. It has nothing you need, and is so cluttered and unorganized. The place is an OCD's worst nightmare, and it's so dirty! :P It's just gross. I bought some colored construction paper. Then I went to the 99 cent store, which is kind of dirty, but not that bad, and at least it's organized. I bought Toblerone! Yes! and I got some Vienne sauseges, and some lettuce. When I got home I was told that after this week my grandma was going to live with my dad for a while. So meaning I'll be home with my grandpa, which will be like living alone, since he gets home late from work. I'll be grocery shopping and cooking and other household chores :P. Well anyways when I got home I went upstairs to rest, because I had a tiring night the night before. Ahahaha :) Well anyways I was upstairs, when out of nowhere my door open. It was my sister. She is the only one to ever open my door without knocking, and it pisses me off, but oh well she's 4. I figured my dad was here too, so I decided to chill with family downstairs. Later my little cousins showed up. The house got pretty hectic with little children running and screaming around so I went upstairs. I skyped with Robert for a while, until he had dinner. I went back downstairs to chill with the loud family, and add songs to my iPod. We watch Up and Wall-E on Starz. You know when your gay when you cry to Disney movies. The kids and my dad left, and now I'm typing my post.

Have a wonderful July 4th everyone.
(Well for those who are American, ahaha)
Byebye.

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh, I guess I must be gay. I cry at lots of movies, including Disney.

    I've found a lot of good bargains at those dollar stores, Big Lots too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha. I was just messing around when I said that. I don't know I just don't like Big Lots.

    ReplyDelete