July 12, 2010

What a great day.

So I woke up with the intention of going to my friends house to chill at god knows when I woke up. it felt like it was so long ago ahaha. I was gonna go to my friends house to chill because my dad was going back to his house and my grandparents were going to San Diego, so the house was going to be empty all day and I didnt want to be alone. I was txting Luciano...pretty much all day. and I had a Chef Boyardee portable thing-ah-muh-bobbers for breakfast, and played some piano. Then I left for my bestfriends at like 10:30am. I ended up staying there for 12 hours, and my grandparents are still not home :\. Well I got at my friends and we had the funnest time. I love her. She is great. Truely. We sang and danced around her house and other misc. things, until about 3 & 3:30pm two of my other friends showed up and we had some great fun. First we went to the pool, though me and the only other guy in the group today didnt really swim...well I was pushed in, but I got out soon after. I chatted with him. It was cool. Then we went back to my bestfriend's house and we sat around and had a pillow fight...I know, we are intense. We then watch Friends. One of the shows I watch like religiously ahahaha. After we went to the park at like 7 and just chilled. mondo fun. We had pizza there for dinner/picnic and we chilled&chit chatted there until pretty much 10. And I left for home bout 10:30. Though when I got home I realized I left my keys at my friends house so I had to call my uncle to unlock the house by coming from his house. I had to wait for a while. I honestly can say that my frontyard at night genuinly freaks me out a bit. ahaha. But I had alot of fun today. Gawd I love my friends so much. What a great day of summer. I loved today.

Let all days be this fun.
Byebye.

1 comment:

  1. It does sound like you had a great day. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete