July 13, 2010

What a strange day.

Well I don't remember when I woke up today, but whatever. Nothing special happened today annyways. I woke up and did some normal morning things. I ate some lunch that my grandmother bought from a resteraunt of some sort. I just ended up falling asleep again though at like 1:30. I woke up about 2:30 because the house got fucking hot! It was like on fire. I think California's weather is becoming super schitzo recently. Well I went downstairs and my grandmother was eating and out of nowhere she started talking about my sexuality. She already knows but she just started asking questions like, when did you know? so you dont feel youd be happy with a girl? and random stuf like that. then out of almost nowhere she said, "well when you were younger you never like girly things and always played with toy cars." It was like a wtf moment. It was strange. I just responded, "well I am a boy." ahahaha. I didn't really know what to say, I guess. Well the convo ended and I washed the dishes (my least favorite chore), and took out the trash. I then went upstairs and watched tv and tried to kill as much time as possible because I was getting bored. I was chatting on Facebook and then playing piano and crap. and now I'm typing this all up.

Somedays are just weird.
Byebye.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's nice your grandmother is asking you those questions. She isn't indicating disapproval of your orientation, she just wants to know more about it and you. She loves you and wants to understand you better. I think you should take the opportunity to explore these things with her. It will help YOU to understand yourself better. Most folks don't have someone that loves them who they can talk with about these things. I think you should spend time with her specifically to discuss these things. Make the most of this opportunity you have.

    ReplyDelete