July 7, 2010

Disney, McDonald's, Wal-Mart, and slowly the world

So today it took about three times for my grandpa to actually get me to get out of my bed. I actually ended up arriving at school early...it was quite cool :P, but at least I was wearing an undershirt. In class today, we didn't have silent reading because we had to finish watching The Rookie. Then we did a bunch of listen and fill in the blank sheets on college. Listen and fill in worksheets are the absolute worse. After we started a pretty good movie called The Renaissance Man with DeVito in it. We need to finish it though. When I got home though I had to start my oral project with a visual aid, which I got a week ago but horrendously procrastinated until today...it's due tomorrow...I should get better work ethic. Anyways, my friend Kat said she'd help me with it, but her mother wouldn't let her come over today so I had to attempt to do it on my own. Well while doing my project I got really distracted by Skype and youtube. I eventually finished and it was super cold. BRRRR!! it's weird because it's summer. Anyways after that I Skype chatted with Rob for a while. and now I am Skype-ing with Alexa and Xander. Oh and I'm chatting with Luciano too. He's finally coming back to Cali. :] Well I'm tired.

Sleep well everyone.
Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment