July 4, 2010

Day 11 — A Deceased person you wish you could talk to

Well there isn't anyone in my family thats dead I want to talk to...or a celebrity...I think I'll do Jesus, eventhough I'm not religious, there are things I'd like to say to him.


Dear Jesus,

Hey did you know you started a whole religion? It's called Christianity, though it has sub-catagories and stuff. Well I think you'd be ashamed of your religion as of present day. I mean there are good morals being taught in it's basic foundation, but it has been slighty corrupted to some people and it's sub-catagories. Did you know you have many of your sub-catagories believing I will go to hell just for loving the person I do? Sometimes I do wish to believe you were god, because if you were I would have to worry about this corruption because you would sit around having this hate being put out by your believers, right? I know you would be ashamed of the teachings taught in vain of your name. I know you have good people and good teachings too. I mean I have alot of friends that are Christian, and they are good people. I mean even my boyfriend is. ahaha. I do respect what you tried to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment