July 1, 2010

Day 8 - Your favorite internet friend

Well the only few internet friend I have are like Robert, and kinda Sam (which I've never really mentioned her before or at all). So im going to choose Robert. Don't you feel special?


Dear Robert,

Thanks for chatting with me all the time. You also gave me the idea to even start blogging...kinda. You're pretty cool, and it would be cool to actually meet you one day. We have our fair share of internet moments ahaha. You've been pretty cool. I really don't know what to say because I pretty much tell you all this stuff already...well when you get to this challenge, you dont hafta pick me. I'm pretty much limited to two people and Sam doesn't really chat with me much anymore...yeah. But none the less, you are a pretty awesome guy. I enjoy reading your blog and chatting with you. Well anything else I just tell you ahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment