July 16, 2010

A day at with the friends

So I woke up and got ready to chill with my bestfriend and others at her house. I showered and all the hygene stuff and got there at around 10:30, which is just me. I got there and we just chilled. killed time I was the only one for quite a while, well excluding my bestfriend. duh. We pretty much played deaf kareoke, and danced until we got tired. Which deaf kareoke is when you take your earphones and turn them up so you cant hear yourself and sing. It makes you look ridiculous but oh well. Around 1pm my other friends showed up and we began to watch He's Just Not That Into You until we blew out the power ahhahaha. fail. so we just went downstairs and chilled and stuff. I was the first one to leave at around 6, and I got a fat burrito on the way home. yum. :D When I got home I pretty much just died of boredom. I didn't really do anything. I watched Glee, and Pokemon. dork alert. xP ahah. Then after about 3 hours since I turned on the A/C, I was wondering why it wasn't cooling off. Turns out is was bust. fml. I finally just got it to work pretty much right now. :P Well thats where I am right now.

Let the weather be so much nicer tomorrow!
Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment