July 6, 2010

And they are back...

So today was a school day, once again. We were doing aptitude test...ugh. My unrelated movie, that we didn't finish, is Disney's The Rookie. We are going to finish it in class. Well when I got picked by my grandma to take me to go to the craft store to buy stuff for my final's project. I hate it. Well after I went to my friends house. She was back from the Virgin Islands, and it was soooo great seeing her again. I have missed her like a sister. It was great, we caught up on each other's lives. I tell her pretty much everything. We chilled and it was cool. Later another one of our friends showed up. It was pretty cool. We chilled and ate enpanadas she and her family made. yum. We watched Tropic Thunder...it was pretty random and kinda sucky. It has like a couple funny moments, but still...we then chilled at the park at night for a while. We finally headed back to her house, and we all just chatted and chilled. It was fun. Now that she's back I call her on the phone alot. She's my human diary, and vice versa. She's going through some hard things right now, which strikes me kinda down to on a personal level with her. I only hope she'll be okay. I just came home at about 10:30 and now its like almost twelve.

Well, time to work on my challenge post.
Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment