July 11, 2010

50th post!

So today I woke up with the intention of hanging out with my friend, Christine...why are all the friends I hang out with girls? Anyways, but I didn't because my parents dragged me everywhere, and I didn't get a chance to chill so...yeah. Well today I ended up going to Costco. Yay free samples! Yum :D! Well then I ended up going home for a, while to at lunch and then went to look at chickens at the Santa Ana fishing lakes? I know weird. Then we went to T.J. Max and I bought shorts, and the tightest pair of jeans I have ever owned. Like holy fuck, were these painted on? Then we went to The Village, a mall in Orange. I bought a purple shirt that says "When the world fails, music will speak" from AnchorBlue. It's pretty cool. Then we went home and actually had a family sit down meal...I'm always the first one to finish ahaha. Then I went upstairs to talk with my friend on the phone, until they took a shower. and now I'm updating you guys...well my parents are spending the night again. and I might talk on the phone later tonight. and maybe chilling with a friend tomorrow, but I'm not sure...yeah.

Well let's hope all plans are go tomorrow.
Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment