July 10, 2010

I pretty much just slept all day...wtf

So first of all I had realized how many mistakes I made on the last post, like it's spelled Despicable Me and not Dispicable Me. Also that it was a Dreamworks production, not Pixar. but oh well. I love both. Well now that I got that cleared up...on to my day. Well I pretty much slept all day ahaha. I'm so lame. Well I woke up at 7:06 think, only to eat breakfast and then fall back sleep at 10:15...then I woke up at 1:30...I watchedn some tv. ate lunch. check mail and put up some facebook picture. and other social networking related things. Then a chit chatted with my best friend on the phone, until she went to a party at like 6. I fell back asleep after the call. Then I actually just woke up at like 8:40. Now I just finished dinner, typing this up, getting distracted by many conversations over skype and gmail. Well my dad is supposed to come over and sleep here tonight, but no sign so far...oh well.

Let's up for a more eventful tomorrow.
Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment