July 5, 2010

Ralph's; School tomorrow

So I didn't have school today because it was the day after Independence Day. So I woke up at 10 today. I slept late last night...at like about 4:30 again. Well I woke up with the intention of not really doing anything but rest today. I woke up and watched a little tv. soon after I realized that I was home alone (still am), as my grandparents went to San Diego today. Probably be back really late. Maybe even after I sleep because I want to sleep early because I have school tomorrow. Well I decided today to go to walk to the grocery store today because the fridge was pretty much empty today. I was in a Skype group convo before I left. I was originally planning to leave at 1pm, but I just kept postponing until about 2pm. I was postponing by like 15minutes at a time. I eventually walked to the grocery store. It took about 8-10 minutes, but I spent the longest time there trying to figure out what to buy. I ended up leaving the store with a pre-made salad because I was to lazy to make lunch and I was already late on it. I bought a hunk of meat to grill up, but I realized that our grill was at my dad's house, so I seasoned it and fried it. yum. So when I got home I pretty much ate and watch countless things on tv, while chatting Robert on Skype until he had to go to football. I then just pretty much found random ways to kill time without being productive. I chatted with people, watched youtube, avoided doing my final project or drivers ed online class. ahaha. and now I'm here...yeah boring day.

Well thanks for reading today's short post.
Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment