July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day!

So Happy National Independence Day you guys...well you Americans ahahaha. Well today actually started lasy night because I was up until about 4:30am on Skype and etc. I slept until about 9:08, when I got a text from a friend on how I could go to wake a movie I planned to (Eclipse, even though I don't like the series I was being dragged) that was at 9:40...so I fell back asleep like 40 minutes later. I ended up waking up at about 1pm, which is when my day pretty much started. I was really really hungry when I woke up so I went down to have breakfast? lunch? idk. but it was good. I was watching some recorded television I recorded last night, and early this morning. I watch 45 minutes of the 3 hour movie Les Miserables (not the original musical one), which I plan on finishing it soon, but not now. I then went to get ready to go to my dad's for a 4th of July barbeque...or as the Aussies say it barbie. I took a shower and put on clothes and stuff. When we got to my dad's house finally, I went to go chill with my little sister, which is considerable quieter without my little cousins. Well it wasn't long until my aunt and my lil cousins were there too. ahaha. I was okay with it because I just listened to my iPod, and ate bbq. yum. :] On the way home Luciano was txting me, though I am literally about 12 text away from going over, and I have 7 days left to bare :P. Well when I got home I chatted with him on Skype for a while, though he hasnt replied in a while. :( oh well. I'm going to watch fireworks from my backyard later.

Well now on to the challenge today.
Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment