July 17, 2010

I have reason to believe my life is slowly being eaten my technology...

So I woke up around 7ishh today. I was going to go to Knott's berry farm, an amusement park, with my friend, but I didn't end up going because she had other plans that came up and I didnt have a ride. It was Filipino Day there, so I was going to pretend to be a Filipino to get in. Ahaha. Fail! Actually all I did when I woke up was eat and then go back to sleep. Ahaha. I slept until about 12:30, when I went on the computer and upload photos on facebook, and did other random stuff, like watch youtube videos. I eventually got off only to be rolling on the floor and talking on skype to my friends. It was pretty cool. Then I ate a Marie Calendar frozen meal. It was pretty good...for a frozen meal. I watched tv. and played with my iPod. and the talked on the phone. and skype again...and yeah now I'm on the computer typing up my technology filled life. I feel like I live in a box...

Let my life actually be a life.
Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment