June 22, 2010

Summer school; Daft Punk

Hola readers. If you couldn't already guess from the title of today's post or from yesterday's post, I had the first day of summer school today. It ended up going pretty well. It was a pretty chill and easy class. I woke up at 6:40 to get ready, and left the house at 7:30 to get my locator card and get in class by 7:55. My teacher's name was Mrs. Cummings (don't laugh you guys ahaha), and she was pretty chill for an old teacher. Before class started I ended up meeting up with my best guy friend. It was his birthday today. I didn't get him a gift because I just wrote him a message and stuff. I made a pack to almost everyone that I know that it conserns that I will not buy anyone gifts until I have a job. I'll make people gifts or re-gift something, but I won't buy ahaha. Anyways during the last half of class we ended up watching a movie on WWII, though I had no idea how it tied into Academic studies/Career Planning ahaha. I wasn't complaining though, one of the characters was cute. I think his name was Russel ahaha. I am not too sure though. So we ended up getting out at 2:25, which wasn't too bad because no homework! My grandmother picked me up, and when I got home I called my friend to tell her some news ahaha. Nothing interesting, or really conserning me ahaha. After I ended getting hooked to listening to Something About Us by Daft Punk. I'm actually listening to it right now. I then went upstairs for my afternoon nap, which now that I don't have homework I tend to fall in the habit of doing ahaha. I woke up just about an hour ago to have dinner, and yeah...Okay day one down. Eleven more to go. Not including weekends or Mondays because I don't have class then.
Have a nice tomorrow.
Byebye.

2 comments:

  1. erik

    Sounds like a nice day i hope you learn something from this class. What things do you like to do aand do you play sports or have an instrument?

    hope you have a nice day, take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm yeah I play clarinet, piano, and guitar. If you read some of my other post I think I mention them sometimes.

    ReplyDelete