June 30, 2010

The Majestic...and the clumsy

Okay everyone. So today was okay. We are on the self assesment unit of career planning now. Which is pretty lame. We had to do really lame weird answer sheet things, but the non-related movie today was good. It was The Majestic(2001) starring Jim Carrey, which normally is a funny actor, but in this movie he wasn't a comidical actor. He actually got to act a serious role! Ahahaha. It was cool. Well this is gonna be a short post. After school I talked with my friend Holly, well until I had to leave. Apparently she is not going to school tomorrow because she is going to Anime-con in LA. Lucky :P. Ahahaha. We'll I got picked up and the first thing I did was go upstairs to fall asleep ahaha. Well i woke up around 4:56 ish (there goes my weird memory), and I went down to eat something. I kinda just ate stuff ahaha. not really know what it was. Then I got on the comp. I did some hw. Procrastinated a little. ahaha. chatting with some people, and that was my day.

I'll post soon.
Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment