June 25, 2010

Day 2 - Your crush

Well I was thinking about this for quite a while, when I realized whether I could count Luciano as a crush, but I decided that wouldn't work since technically since I am dating him. No. So lets see how this will work out ahaha...


Dear Mr. Crush,

I'd really like to meet you some day. Ahaha. Your probably a really cool, and awesome person. I hope you like to dance :] ahaha. You are probably really nice and sweet ahaha. I look up to you ahaha. Well unless you are shorted than me...which is possible. I'm not to pick on height. I actually generally dont care as long as you are good in every other way. You probably will never read this. Or at least I wouldn't know ahaha. It has been nice writing to you. <3 I hope we have wonderful memories in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment